A Hilltop Country Retreat offers a variety of self-catering rooms and houses to choose from, each modern and functional, but put together with artistic flair.
Most finishes and furniture were made by local entrepreneurs and artists, and our spacious rooms make a longer-term stay easy and comfortable.
The property is ideally situated next to the Marloth Reserve where guests can hike, trail run and mountain bike… or just breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- King bed or twin beds (available on advanced request)
- 400tc Egyptian cotton linen, cotton towels
- Complimentary coffee and tea station with home-made rusks
- Fully equipped kitchenette with 2-plate gas stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery
- All suites open onto the patio with seating, overlooking the pools and/or garden
- Free uncapped Wi-Fi